Friday 2 December 2022

Kinect Sports Game Review

 After purchasing the Kinect for a younger family member this holiday it was only natural that I finally had a go and found out what all the fuss was about with the Kinect. I've now played most of the games available for the Kinect and today I will be telling you exactly what I thought about the Kinect Sports.

There are various different gaming modes on the Kinect sports, these include: bowling, boxing, soccer, table tennis, beach ball and track and field. I found all of the games to be enjoyable but I did notice that some where more responsive than the others.

Although the boxing on Kinect sports is much better than the boxing on the Wii console I found that sometimes the Kinect suffered from the same problems that the Wii does as it wasn't picking up all of my body movements and punches, this then led to me swinging my arms in all directions which seemed to be a winning strategy. This was only a small problem that can be overlooked because the game mode is so much fun.스포츠중계

Another game mode that I enjoyed was track and field and although I really dislike track and field in real life I found that when using the Kinect I was really drawn in. Track and field allows you to take part in three different game types such as running, jumping and Javelin. I think out of all the game modes track and field may be my favourite gaming mode.

Obviously it wasn't going to be long before Kinect sports and Wii sports were compared and in this instance the Xbox blows the Wii out of the water in every way possible. The game play is more engaging and fun while the Xbox 360 graphics outshine the Wii's in each and every way.

If you already have an Xbox and have a Kinect then this game really is a must own game. Young, old and everyone else in between can enjoy the Kinect Sports games. There's no complex button sequences to remember, all you have to do is use your body I a natural way. For example in the boxing you don't have to worry about learning which buttons block, which buttons jab and which buttons throw a hook or an uppercut punch instead you can raise your arms to block, punch with your weaker arm to jab and throw a punch in a certain direction to hook or uppercut.

The multiplayer mode in Kinect sports is also excellent and if another player wants to join in then all they have to do is stand next to you, the console them recognises this person and throws them right into the game. The Kinect sports is very family orientated and If you're looking for a game that all the family can enjoy and play together then this is it.


No comments:

Post a Comment